I’m passionate about building great online businesses. I specialize in product management and product marketing management for B2B SaaS products:
- Product management to maximize revenue and customer retention by developing the right product strategy and roadmap.
- Product marketing management to research sales and marketing campaigns, develop online resources, use cases and market positioning.
I’m helping customers to make data-driven decisions and optimize their customer experience as product manager for monetization at Optimizely.
Previously, I worked for Heroku as a business analyst responsible for driving platform revenue through key business metrics, customer insights, data warehouse development, and effective sales and marketing campaigns. My background includes building self-service sales for Atlassian’s development tools, product marketing manager for the high-profile Pollenizer Australian startup incubator and co-founding the Evelops web agency. My technical skills includes Postgres SQL, Java and RoR software development. I am based out of Sydney, Australia.
I hold 3.5 years of experience at one of Australia’s best-known startup success stories, Atlassian, helping customers learn about the award-winning Confluence enterprise wiki and as lead Sydney presales engineer for their software development suite. I cofounded and project-managed the Evelops web agency specializing in custom Drupal web development. In the Australian tech startup industry, I am an attendee, organiser and speaker at Sydney tech events such as Silicon Beach, Startup Weekend and Barcamp. As product marketing manager for Pollenizer, I provided web strategy and online marketing to a range of startups including PaperCut, recently recognised among the fastest-growing SMEs in Australia with over $5m/year in revenue.
Talks & Events
- Speaker, ‘Social Media in the Marine Industry’, 1 hour talk to Australian marine industry, 2011 (Presentation slides, Youtube introduction)
- Panelist, ’Effectively Building Your Private Practice Through Recession’, psychologist attendees, professional video recording, 2009 (Event listing)
- Presenter & Marketing, ‘GiveDo’ project at Startup Weekend to venture capitalists, 2009 (Presentation slides)
- Conference Organiser, ‘Sydney Startup BarCamp’, 2009 (Coverage and photographs)
- Speaker, ‘Growing Your Business With Online Reviews’ at Sydney BarCamp, 2008 (Presentation slides)